Welcome to The Weimaraner Pedigree database
We currently have 217617 Weimaraners and 10617 Weimaraners with picture(s) in the database. We have made it to give a better picture of the Weimaraner population around the globe.
- 2014-02-12 - Another Breeding Statistic Update
- We have introduced 2d generation offspring in the Global Breeding Statistics and in the Breeding Statistics per Country.
- It shows the amount of offspring on the 2d generation and the amount of dogs who have produced this amount of offspring.
- 2014-01-30 - Update Breeding Statistics
- The Breeding Statistics now also show the (Mating) Partners.
This should NOT be confused with amount of litters. Repeat breedings are done frequently by breeders.
- 2014-01-21 - Chrome Bug fixed with Testmating
- The problem with not getting the full popup for search of the parents in the testmating is now fixed.
If you earlier had that problem you first need to clear your cache otherwise it loads with the old settings.
- 2014-01-19 - Update Breeding Statistics
- We also added the amount of female/male born per period/country.
- 3 New Statistics are available "Breeding Statistics" per Period, Per Country and per Country/Period.
The Breeding Statistics used to be be the "Most used sires/dams" we changed the name for that because the new name suits it better.
- 2014-01-17 - Update Testmating
- The Testmating has now also the choice to do COI and Ancestor loss or do COI/Partial COI.
We would not recommend the Partial COI for 10 generations it takes a long time to load, depending on the unique ancestors. That is why we split the pages. .
- 2014-01-16 - Update Stats Birth Years
- New, the birth year statistics can now also be requested per Country.
- 2014-01-15 - Updates COI & Breeding Statistics
- At the Global Breeding Statistics there are now also percentages available for the males and females used for breeding.
- The pedigree analyzes have been changed, the Partial COI is now given as well as the parents COI it is now 2 pages the first page shows the similar results as the old database did.
- Please read our Help & Info to learn more about the possibilities in the database.
This site and database is intended for the community of Weimaraner lovers worldwide. With the help of the community we are trying to gather as much Weimaraner heritage and information as possible. We aim on getting a complete history of the Weimaraner back to the start of the breed.
To keep a little control over the dogs in the database only moderators and admins of the website are allowed to enter information into the database.
If you want to have your dog added or have updates on existing dogs you can "contact us", or fill out the submit pedigree form.
If you like this site, we would greatly appreciate any donations. You can donate books, magazines or if you like a donation through paypal that is welcome too.