Submit Form for Litter
1) We only accept litters which fulfill the breeding requirements from the Weimaraner club in the country they are born.
2) If health clearances of the sire and dam are not published by an official source (e.g. OFA Database, SKK Database, etc.) you are obliged to submit them BEFORE your ad is accepted. Under no circumstances can we accept ads nor shall we publish any ads without the required documents.
3) We reserve the right not to accept ads without being obliged to give reasons for this decision.
4) The presentation of your litter will be as shown (see examples) above. All basic info is retrieved from the database, additional info such as date of the litter expected or whelped and amount of males and females please fill in this form.
5) The ad will be removed 5 months after the litter is born without further notice to the breeder, unless I get a request for prolonging it at least 3 days in advance. For prolonging your litter NO additional costs will arise.
6) When the litter announcement was done before the litter was born we need to be informed when the litter is born and how many males and females. If this info does not get submitted within 2 weeks after the expected birth date the ad will be removed without further notice.
6) Please notify us about any changes that concern your contact data (website, email, phone) as long as your ad is published or you think it is necessary.
7) All above mentioned data are strictly the responsibility of the breeder who is submitting the information. Weimaranerpedigrees.com is not liable for any wrong, falsified or misleading information as all is published in good faith.
8) The price for this ad is as shown in the list of prices above. The list of prices is part of this agreement and will apply in the current version until further amendment.